Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The morphology of the human newborn ductus arteriosus: a reappraisal of its structure and closure with special reference to prostaglandin E1 therapy.Human Pathol. 1981; 12: 1123-1136
- Severe pulmonary stenosis and duct dependent coarctation in a neonate. An embryologic impossibility?.Int J Cardiol. 1987; 14: 103-106
- Persistent fifth aortic arch. A report of two new cases and a review of the literature.Int J Cardiol. 1987; 16: 185-192
- Persistent fifth arterial arch in man. Congenital double lumen aortic arch.Am J Cardiol. 1969; 24: 279-282
- Transformation of the aortic-arch system during the development of the human embryo.Carnegie Institute of Washington Publication 277. 1922; (Contributions to Embryology. 14): 47-110