Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Economic changes and heart disease mortality.Am J Public Health. 1971; 61: 606-611
- Autopsy statistics on the relative frequency of acute myocardial infarction in the Japanese mental workers and the unemployed during the two oil-crises periods.J UOEH. 1989; : 106-119
- Socio economic crisis and mortality. Epidemiological testimony of the financial collapse of Argentina.Thromb J. 2005; 3: 22
- The cumulative effect of unemployment on risks for acute myocardial infarction.Archives of Internal Medicine. 2012; : 1-7
- Economic evaluation of treatment strategies for patients suffering acute myocardial infarction in Greece.Hellenic J Cardiol. 2005; 46: 212-221
☆All authors take responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.