Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Autoantibodies activating human beta1-adrenergic receptors are associated with reduced cardiac function in chronic heart failure.Circulation. 1999; 99: 649-654
- Agonistic autoantibodies directed against G-protein-coupled receptors and their relationship to cardiovascular diseases.Semin. Immunopathol. 2014; 36: 351-363
- Immunoadsorption therapy for dilated cardiomyopathy and pulmonary arterial hypertension.Atheroscler. Suppl. 2013; 14: 203-211
- Novel receptor-derived cyclopeptides to treat heart failure caused by anti-beta1-adrenoceptor antibodies in a human-analogous rat model.PLoS ONE. 2015; 10: e0117589
- Neutralization of pathogenic beta1-receptor autoantibodies by aptamers in vivo: the first successful proof of principle in spontaneously hypertensive rats.Mol. Cell. Biochem. 2014; 393: 177-180
- Diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of beta-adrenergic receptor autoantibodies in human heart disease.Autoimmun. Rev. 2014; 13: 954-962
- Anti beta(1)-adrenoceptor autoantibodies analyzed in spontaneously beating neonatal rat heart myocyte cultures — comparison of methods.Cell Dev. Biol. 2001; 37: 175-176
- Questionable validity of peptide-based ELISA strategies in the diagnostics of cardiopathogenic autoantibodies that activate G-protein-coupled receptors.Cardiology. 2015; 131: 149-150
- A standardised FACS assay based on native, receptor transfected cells for the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of beta1-adrenergic receptor autoantibodies in human heart disease.Clin. Chem. Lab. Med. 2015; https://doi.org/10.1515/cclm-2015-0603
- Impact of human autoantibodies on beta1-adrenergic receptor conformation, activity, and internalization.Cardiovasc. Res. 2013; 97: 472-480