Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac arrest in a young man following excess consumption of caffeinated “energy drinks”.Med J Aust. 2009; 190: 41-43
- Safety issues associated with commercially available energy drinks.J Am Pharm Assoc. 2008; 48 (quiz e64-7): e55-e63
- Effect of “energy drink” consumption on hemodynamic and electrocardiographic parameters in healthy young adults.Ann Pharmacother. 2009; 43: 596-602
- The effect of caffeine on cardiac rate, rhythm, and ventricular repolarization. Analysis of 18 normal subjects and 18 patients with primary ventricular dysrhythmia.Chest. 1985; 87: 319-324
- Channelopathies: Brugada syndrome, long QT syndrome, short QT syndrome, and CPVT.Herz. 2009; 34: 281-288