Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Direct myocardial revascularization and angiogenesis — how many patients might be eligible.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 84: 598-600
- Low-energy shock wave for enhancing recruitment of endothelial progenitor cells.Circulation. 2006; 114: 2823-2830
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy ameliorates hind limb ischemia in rabbits.Tohoku J Exp Med. 2008; 214: 151-158
- Extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy markedly ameliorates ischemia-induced myocardial dysfunction in pigs in vivo.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3055-3061
- Extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy improves left ventricular remodeling after acute myocardial infarction in pigs.Coron Artery Dis. 2007; 18: 397-404
- Extracorporeal myocardial shockwave therapy reverses ischemia-related left ventricular dysfunction and remodelling: molecular cellular and functional assessment.PLoS One. 2011; 6: e24342
- Extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy ameliorates myocardial ischemia in patients with severe coronary artery disease.Coron Artery Dis. 2006; 17: 63-70
- Extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy: first experience in everyday practice for the treatment of chronic refractory angina pectoris.Int J Cardiol. 2007; 121: 84-85
- Double-blind and placebo-controlled study of the effectiveness and safety of extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy for severe angina pectoris.Circ J. 2010; 74: 589-591
☆This study was funded by a grant from Medispec Ltd. Dr. Leibowitz has received honoraria from Medicspec Ltd.