- Ulas T.
- Hacıbekiroglu T.
- Karakas E.Y.
- Yildiz A.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Does alpha-lipoic acid treatment play a role on oxidative stress and insulin resistance in overweight/obese patients?.Int J Cardiol. Nov 28 2012; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2012.11.107
- Effect of oral ALA supplementation on oxidative stress and insulin sensitivity among overweight/obese adults: a double-blinded, randomized, controlled, cross-over intervention trial.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 167: 602-603
- Alpha-lipoic acid as a dietary supplement: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potential.Biochim Biophys Acta. 2009; 1790: 1149-1160
- Quantification of isoprostanes as indices of oxidant stress and the risk of atherosclerosis in humans.Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2005; 25: 279-286
- Clinical applications of circulating oxidized low-density lipoprotein biomarkers in cardiovascular disease.Curr Opin Lipidol. 2006; 17: 502-509