Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A large cohort study of long-term daily use of adult-strength aspirin and cancer incidence.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2007; 99: 608-615
- Clopidogrel withdrawal: is there a “rebound” phenomenon?.Thromb Haemost. 2011; 105: 211-220
- The calibrated automated thrombogram (CAT): a universal routine test for hyper- and hypocoagulability.Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb. 2002; 32: 249-253
- Detection of hypofibrinolysis in stable coronary artery disease using the overall haemostatic potential assay.Thromb Res. 2013; 131: 457-462
- A simple and rapid laboratory method for determination of haemostasis potential in plasma. II. Modifications for use in routine laboratories and research work.Thromb Res. 2001; 103: 355-361
- Reduced fibrinolysis and increased fibrin generation can be detected in hypercoagulable patients using the overall hemostatic potential assay.J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5: 528-534
- Abnormally high platelet activity after discontinuation of acetylsalicylic acid treatment.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 1996; 7: 80-84
- Rebound elevation in urinary thromboxane B2 and 6-keto-PGF1 alpha excretion after aspirin withdrawal.Adv Prostaglandin Thromboxane Leukot Res. 1991; 21A: 157-160
- Aspirin and the fibrinolytic response.Thromb Res. 2003; 110: 331-334