Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hybrid intravascular imaging: current applications and prospective potential in the study of coronary atherosclerosis.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1369-1378
- Intracoronary optical coherence tomography: a review of clinical applications.J. Cardiovasc. Med. (Hagerstown). 2014; 15: 543-553
- In vivo characterization of coronary plaques: novel findings from comparing greyscale and virtual histology intravascular ultrasound and near-infrared spectroscopy.Eur. Heart J. 2012; 33: 372-383
- Quantitative ex vivo and in vivo comparison of lumen dimensions measured by optical coherence tomography and intravascular ultrasound in human coronary arteries.Rev. Esp. Cardiol. 2009; 62: 615-624