Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myocardial reperfusion injury.N. Engl. J. Med. 2007; 357: 1121-1135
- Postconditioning in ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a systematic review, critical appraisal, and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.Vasc. Health Risk Manag. 2014; 10: 477-491
- Global left ventricular longitudinal systolic strain for early risk assessment in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous intervention.J. Am. Soc. Echocardiogr. 2012; 25: 644-651
- Postsystolic shortening is a strong predictor of recovery of systolic function in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Eur. J. Echocardiogr. 2011; 12: 483-489
- Effect of ischemic postconditioning on infarct size in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction treated by primary PCI, results of the POSTEMI randomized trial.J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2014; 23: e000679
- Identification of acutely ischemic myocardium using ultrasonic strain measurements. A clinical study in patients undergoing coronary angioplasty.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2003; 5: 810-819
- Rationale and design of the POSTEMI (POstconditioning in ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) Study.Cardiology. 2010; 116: 103-109
- Post-systolic shortening: a marker of potential for early recovery of acutely ischaemic myocardium in the dog.Cardiovasc. Res. 1987; 21: 703-716
- Does postsystolic motion or shortening predict recovery of myocardial function after primary percutaneous coronary intervention?.J. Am. Soc. Echocardiogr. 2007; 20: 505-511
- Segmental and global longitudinal strain and strain rate based on echocardiography of 1266 healthy individuals: the HUNT study in Norway.Eur. J. Echocardiogr. 2010; 11: 176-183