Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Short-time non-enzymatic nitric oxide synthesis from l-arginine and hydrogen peroxide induced by shock waves treatment.FEBS Lett. 2002; 520: 153-155
- Extracorporeal shock waves: from lithotripsy to anti-inflammatory action by NO production.Nitric Oxide. 2005; 12: 89-96
- Nitric oxide mediates anti-inflammatory action of extracorporeal shock waves.FEBS Lett. 2005; 579: 6839-6845
- Low-energy shock wave for enhancing recruitment of endothelial progenitor cells.Circulation. 2006; 114: 2823-2830
- The efficacy of cardiac shock wave therapy in the treatment of refractory angina: a pilot prospective, randomized, double-blind trial.Int. J. Cardiol. 2013 Sep 10; 167: 3033-3034
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy as a new and non-invasive angiogenic therapy.Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 2009; 219: 1-9
- Extracorporeal shockwave myocardial revascularization improves clinical symptoms and left ventricular function in patients with refractory angina.Coron. Artery Dis. 2012; 23: 62-67
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy ameliorates hind limb ischemia in rabbits.Tohoku J. Exp. Med. 2008; 214: 151-158
- Extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy markedly ameliorates ischemia-induced myocardial dysfunction in pigs in vivo.Circulation. 2004; 110: 3055-3061
- Extracorporeal cardiac shock wave therapy: first experience in everyday practice for the treatment of chronic refractory angina pectoris.Int. J. Cardiol. 2007; 121: 84-85
☆The authors take responsibility for all aspects of the reliability and freedom from bias of the data presented and their discussed interpretation.
☆☆Dr. Leibowitz has received minor consulting fees and travel expenses from Medispec LTD. (Manufacturer of CSWT equipment used). Medispec Ltd. has had no role in the funding or preparation of this manuscript. None of the other authors have any competing interests to report.