- •Hs-CRP is significantly associated acute and chronic IS.
- •Hs-CRP is independently associated with IS reduction after 4 months post-STEMI.
- •Inflammation plays an essential role in infarct healing dynamics after acute STEMI.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Risk stratification by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging after ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Curr. Opin. Cardiol. 2015; 30: 681-689
- Prognosis after ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a study on cardiac magnetic resonance imaging versus clinical routine.Trials. 2014; 15: 249
- Assessing myocardial recovery following ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: Short- and long-term perspectives using cardiovascular magnetic resonance.Expert. Rev. Cardiovasc. Ther. 2013; 11: 203-219
- Infarct size by contrast enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance is a stronger predictor of outcomes than left ventricular ejection fraction or end-systolic volume index: prospective cohort study.Heart. 2008; 94: 730-736
- Final infarct size measured by cardiovascular magnetic resonance in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction predicts long-term clinical outcome: an observational study.Eur. Heart J. Cardiovasc. Imaging. 2013; 14: 387-395
- Time course of infarct healing and left ventricular remodelling in patients with reperfused ST segment elevation myocardial infarction using comprehensive magnetic resonance imaging.Eur. Radiol. 2011; 21: 693-701
- Infarct healing is a dynamic process following acute myocardial infarction.J. Cardiovasc. Magn. Reson. 2012; 14: 62
- Repair after myocardial infarction, between fantasy and reality: The role of chemokines.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2011; 58: 2357-2362
- The mechanistic basis of infarct healing.Antioxid. Redox Signal. 2006; 8: 1907-1939
- Relation of inflammatory markers with myocardial and microvascular injury in patients with reperfused ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Eur. Heart J. Acute Cardiovasc. Care. 2017; 6: 640-649
- The inflammatory response in myocardial injury, repair, and remodelling.Nat. Rev. Cardiol. 2014; 11: 255-265
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Eur. Heart J. 2012; 33: 2551-2567
- Biomarker assessment for early infarct size estimation in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Eur. J. Intern. Med. 2019; 64: 57-62
- Acute kidney injury is associated with microvascular myocardial damage following myocardial infarction.Kidney Int. 2017; 92: 743-750
- Association of copeptin with myocardial infarct size and myocardial function after ST segment elevation myocardial infarction.Heart. 2013; 99: 1525-1529
- Index for rating diagnostic tests.Cancer. 1950; 3: 32-35
- Inflammation in cardiac injury, repair and regeneration.Curr. Opin. Cardiol. 2015; 30: 240-245
- Regulation of the inflammatory response in cardiac repair.Circ. Res. 2012; 110: 159-173
- CRP and the risk of atherosclerotic events.Semin. Immunopathol. 2009; 31: 79-94
- Mouse model of myocardial remodelling after ischemia: Role of intercellular adhesion molecule-1.Cardiovasc. Res. 2001; 49: 399-407
- Monomeric C-reactive protein and inflammatory injury in myocardial infarction.Cardiovasc. Res. 2012; 96: 4-6
- C-reactive protein and complement are important mediators of tissue damage in acute myocardial infarction.J. Exp. Med. 1999; 190: 1733-1740
- C-reactive protein, infarct size, microvascular obstruction, and left-ventricular remodelling following acute myocardial infarction.Eur. Heart J. 2009; 30: 1180-1186
- A promising innovative treatment for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: The use of C-reactive protein selective apheresis: Case report.Blood Purif. 2020; : 1-5
- C-reactive protein during and after myocardial infarction in relation to cardiac injury and left ventricular function at follow-up.Clin. Cardiol. 2018; 41: 1201-1206
- Impact of treatment delay on mortality in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) patients presenting with and without haemodynamic instability: Results from the German prospective, multicentre FITT-STEMI trial.Eur. Heart J. 2018; 39: 1065-1074