Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- GLP1RA Versus SGLT2i Tended to have more Favorable Ischemic Outcomes Including Stroke?.(LID - S0167–5273(22)01040–3 [pii] LID - 10.1016/j.ijcard.2022.07.015 [doi] FAU - Du, Lixin. (1874–1754 (Electronic)))2022
- Stroke paradox with SGLT-2 inhibitors: a play of chance or a viscosity-mediated reality?.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2017; 88: 249-253
- Effects of semaglutide on stroke subtypes in type 2 diabetes: post hoc analysis of the randomized SUSTAIN 6 and PIONEER 6.Stroke. 2022; 53: 2749-2757
- Benefits of GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide 1) receptor agonists for stroke reduction in type 2 diabetes: a call to action for neurologists.Stroke. 2022; 53: 1813-1822
- Cardiovascular effectiveness of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors and glucagon-like Peptide-1 receptor agonists in older patients in routine clinical care with or without history of atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseases or heart failure.J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2022; 11e022376