Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biomarkers in Takayasu arteritis.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022; (online ahead of print)
- Novel Th17 lymphocyte populations, Th17.1 and PD1+Th17, are increased in Takayasu arteritis, and both Th17 and Th17.1 sub-populations associate with active disease.J. Inflamm. Res. 2022; 15: 1521-1541
- Circulatory glutamine/glucose ratio for evaluating disease activity in Takayasu arteritis: a NMR based serum metabolomics study.J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 2020; 180113080
- A novel model to assess disease activity in Takayasu arteritis based on 18F-FDG-PET/CT: a Chinese cohort study.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2022; 61: Si14-Si22
- Enhanced liver fibrosis score as a biomarker for vascular damage assessment in patients with Takayasu arteritis-a pilot study.J. Cardiovasc. Dev. Dis. 2021; 8