Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- DOACs versus VKAs were associated with lower odds of all-cause mortality and similar odds of major bleeding? [published online ahead of print, 2022 Oct 14].Int. J. Cardiol. 2022; (S0167-5273(22)01472-3)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2022.10.004
- Direct oral anticoagulants or vitamin K antagonists after TAVR: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022; 365: 123-130https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2022.07.039
- Edoxaban versus vitamin K antagonist for atrial fibrillation after TAVR.N. Engl. J. Med. 2021; 385: 2150-2160https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2111016