Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Why do guidelines recommend screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms, but not for asymptomatic carotid stenosis? A plea for a randomized controlled trial.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022; (Article in Press)
- Carotid stenosis in patients with atrial fibrillation.Arch. Intern. Med. 1994; 154: 1372-1377
- Carotid artery stenosis in ischemic stroke patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2002; 13: 16-20
- Prediction and prevention of stroke in patients with symptomatic carotid stenosis: the high-risk period and the high-risk patient.Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2008; 35: 255-263
- Stenting versus endarterectomy for treatment of carotid artery stenosis.N. Engl. J. Med. 2010; 363: 11-23