- Vincent J.L.
- de Mendonça A.
- Cantraine F.
- Moreno R.
- Takala J.
- Suter P.M.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evolved role of the cardiovascular intensive care unit (CICU).J. Intensive Care. 2017; 5: 1-5
- Association between presence of a cardiac intensivist and mortality in an adult cardiac care unit.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2637-2648
- Role of critical care medicine training in the cardiovascular intensive care unit: survey responses from dual certified critical care cardiologists.J. Am. Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e011721
- Use of the SOFA score to assess the incidence of organ dysfunction/failure in intensive care units: results of a multicenter, prospective study. Working group on “sepsis-related problems” of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.Crit. Care Med. 1998; 26: 1793-1800
- Cardiovascular SOFA score may not reflect current practice.Intensive Care Med. 2022; 48: 119-120
- Combining the anion gap with the sequential organ failure assessment score to evaluate the short-term prognosis of patients in the cardiac intensive care unit.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022;
- Clinical use of the anion gap.Medicine (Baltimore). 1977; 56: 38-54
- The initial anion gap is a predictor of mortality in acute myocardial infarction.Coron. Artery Dis. 2006; 17: 409-412
- Serum anion gap is associated with all-cause mortality among critically ill patients with congestive heart failure.Dis. Markers. 2020; 2020: 8833637
- The value of blood lactate kinetics in critically ill patients: a systematic review.Crit. Care. 2016; 20: 257