- •MV SCAD patients showed a different clinical and angiographic profile when compared with SV SCAD patients.
- •There were no significant differences in combined clinical events, in-hospital MAE and follow up MACCE, between groups.
- •Peripartum status was more frequent among patients with MV SCAD.
- •MV SCAD patients presented a higher risk of stroke, both during admission and at long-term follow up.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- European society of cardiology, acute cardiovascular care association, SCAD study group: A position paper on spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Eur. Heart J. 2018; 39: 3353-3368
- Trends of incidence, clinical presentation, and in-hospital mortality among women with acute myocardial infarction with or without spontaneous coronary artery dissection a population-based analysis.JACC Cardiovasc. Interv. 2018; 11: 80-90
- Contemporary review on spontaneous coronary artery dissection.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2016; 68: 297-312https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2016.05.034
- Canadian spontaneous coronary artery dissection cohort study: in-hospital and 30-day outcomes.Eur. Heart J. 2019; 40: 1188-1197
- Prevalence and Disease Spectrum of Extracoronary Arterial Abnormalities in Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection Supplemental Content.(Available from:)https://jamanetwork.com/Date: cited 2022 Feb 6
- National French registry of spontaneous coronary artery dissections: prevalence of fibromuscular dysplasia and genetic analyses.EuroIntervention. 2021; 17: 508-515
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissections: Review.Cardiovasc. Diagn. Ther. 2015; 5: 37-48
- How and when to suspect spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Novel insights from a single-centre series on prevalence and angiographic appearance.EuroIntervention. 2017; 12: e2236-e2243
- Coronary artery tortuosity in spontaneous coronary artery dissection angiographic characteristics and clinical implications.Circ. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2014; 7: 656-662
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2020-2035
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Revascularization versus conservative therapy.Circ. Cardiovasc. Interv. [Internet]. 2014; 7 (Available from): 777-786http://circinterventions.ahajournals.org/lookup/suppl/doi:10.1161/CIRCINTERVENTIONS.114.001659/-/DC1
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection and hypothyroidism.Rev. Esp. Cardiol. 2019; 72: 625-633
- Dissecting aneurysm of the aorta and hypothyroidism.Isr. J. Med. Sci. 1994; 30: 510-513
- Prevalence and predictors of depression and anxiety among survivors of myocardial infarction due to spontaneous coronary artery dissection.J. Cardiopulm. Rehabil. Prev. 2014; 34: 138-142
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Association with predisposing arteriopathies and precipitating stressors and cardiovascular outcomes.Circ. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2014; 7: 645-655
- Pre-disposing and precipitating factors in men with spontaneous coronary artery dissection.JACC Cardiovasc. Interv. [Internet]. 2016; 9 (Available from:): 866-868
- Early natural history of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Circ. Cardiovasc. Interv. 2018; 11: 1-12
- Clinical outcomes in spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Heart. 2022; 108 (1530-1530)
- Chronic infarct size after spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Implications for pathophysiology and clinical management.Eur. Heart J. 2020; : 1-9
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur. Heart J. 2021; 42: 1289-1367
- 2017 ESC guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation.Eur. Heart J. 2018; 39: 119-177
- Completeness of revascularisation in acute coronary syndrome patients with multivessel disease.EuroIntervention. 2021; 17: 193-201
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: current state of the Science.Circulation. 2018; 137: 523-557
- Risks and benefits of percutaneous coronary intervention in spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Heart. 2021; 107: 1398-1406
- Pregnancy and spontaneous coronary artery dissection: lessons from survivors and nonsurvivors.Circulation [Internet]. 2022 Jun 3; 146 (Available from:): 69-72
- Prevalence and disease spectrum of extracoronary arterial abnormalities in spontaneous coronary artery dissection.JAMA Cardiol. 2022; 7: 159-166
- Management and long-term prognosis of spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Am. J. Cardiol. 2015; 116: 66-73
- Clinical implications of arterial hypertension in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Coron. Artery Dis. 2022; 33: 75-80
- Fibromuscular dysplasia and its neurologic manifestations: A systematic review.JAMA Neurol. 2019; 76: 217-226
- Antiplatelet therapy in patients with conservatively managed spontaneous coronary artery dissection from the multicentre DISCO registry.Eur. Heart J. 2021; 42: 3161-3171
- Rationale and design of the BA-SCAD (Beta-blockers and Antiplatelet agents in patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection) randomized clinical trial.Rev. Esp. Cardiol. (Engl Ed). 2022; 75: 515-522
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: Pitfalls of angiographic diagnosis and an approach to ambiguous cases.JACC Cardiovasc. Interv. 2021; 14: 1743-1756