Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1253-1267
- Genetic testing in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2021; 22: 10401
- Interaction of adverse disease related pathways in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am. J. Cardiol. 2017; 120: 2256-2264
- Management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2022; 79: 390-414
- Effect of ranolazine, an antianginal agent with novel electrophysiological properties, on the incidence of arrhythmias in patients with non–ST-segment–elevation acute coronary syndrome.Circulation. 2007; 116: 1647-1652
- Modernized classification of cardiac antiarrhythmic drugs.Circulation. 2018; 138: 1879-1896
- Late sodium current inhibition reverses electromechanical dysfunction in human hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2013; 127: 575-584
- Ranolazine for treatment of angina or dyspnea in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy patients (RHYME).J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1815-1817
- Efficacy of ranolazine in patients with symptomatic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circ. Heart Fail. 2018; 11e004124
- Safety and efficacy of ranolazine in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: real-world experience in a National Referral Center.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022; 0https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2022.10.014