Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The past, present and future of renin–angiotensin aldosterone system inhibition.Int. J. Cardiol. 2013; 167: 1677-1687
- The evolution of supply and demand in markets for generic drugs.Milbank Q. 2021; 99: 828-852
- Comprehension of top 200 prescribed drugs in the US as a resource for pharmacy teaching, training and practice.Pharmacy (Basel). 2018; : 6
- ACE inhibitor and ARB utilization and expenditures in the Medicaid fee-for-service program from 1991 to 2008.J. Manag. Care Pharm. 2010; 16: 671-679
- The utilization, expenditure, and price of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers in the US Medicaid programs: trends over a 31 year period.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022;
- Angiotensin–neprilysin inhibition versus enalapril in heart failure.N. Engl. J. Med. 2014; 371: 993-1004
- Meta-analysis of the association between angiotensin pathway inhibitors and COVID-19 severity and mortality.Syst. Rev. 2021; 10: 243
- Can angiotensin receptor-blocking drugs perhaps be harmful in the COVID-19 pandemic?.J. Hypertens. 2020; 38: 781-782
- Nitrosamine impurities in angiotensin receptor blockers.Cardiol. Rev. 2020; 28: 262-265