- Jolobe O.M.P.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Screening for high-grade asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis in nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022 Nov 4; (S0167-5273(22)01691-6, In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2022.11.004
- Meta-analysis comparing the frequency of carotid artery stenosis in patients with atrial fibrillation and vice versa.Am. J. Cardiol. 2021; 13: 72-79
- Why do guidelines recommend screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms, but not for asymptomatic carotid stenosis? A plea for a randomized controlled trial.Int. J. Cardiol. 2022; S0167-5273 (Online ahead of print): 01394-01398https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2022.09.045
- European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2023 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the management of atherosclerotic carotid and vertebral artery disease.Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. 2022; S0178-5884 (00237–4. (Online ahead of print))https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejvs.2022.04.011